Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Life Happens

So I had to cancel the Thursday game night, which is frustrating.  It can't be helped - family reasons - but still.  

I'm continuing the design of things going on there, despite my lack of faith that it will start up again this semester, if only for my own satisfaction.

Plus, a creative has to create, and that is my New Year's Resolution - to create more.  Which for me is writing in its various forms.

Yes, I should work on my prospectus and final thesis (a questionable bit of fiction that is effectively DnD meets Stargate - I made considerable progress until I discovered the Long Stair (spend a few evenings reading the main threads - there are some funny and gifted writers on rpgnet), and then things petered out.  Also, I find it difficult to write team fiction and have the extras be different enough to stand out.

So anyhow, I will continue adding things to the blog, and refining both the Ironguard Keep and unnamed megadungeon campaigns.


No comments: