Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Creative Updates

Just a short bit on my current goings-on, creatively speaking.  

I have about 50 started and unfinished blog posts in various degrees of completion, most of which are elf game-related, the rest being about MtG.

My YouTube channel continues apace, and I've added a new segment titled Ben Reads.  

These are longer videos where I read aloud, and so far it's been a pair of Rose Estes' Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books and an Alan Dean Foster short story.  

Frankly, I'm enjoying making these videos as they give me a chance to revisit old favorites. 

My goal is one or two such videos per week - I have many favorite short stories!

So this is what I've been up to: Ben Reads

-----

In order to make this post somewhat usable, I recommend browsing the Wilds of Eldraine: Enchanting Tales card art for inspiration - you'll be seeing some of it on my future blog posts.  The non-Anime style art, at least.

Here are some of my favorites.












No comments: