Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Small Update

This has been an exciting month for me, as several Kickstarters have asked for their shipping.

Secrets of the Black Crag, Scourge of the Northland, and something else that I am not sure of.

That said, I did buy some add-ons from Barkeep on the Borderlands, and these add-ons (the coasters) can be used in my terrible beer-swilling YouTube channel, so I am extra happy.

It certainly wasn't the add-ons from City of Tears, because I picked those up today.  I added hardcopies of NGR rules, Gnomes of Levnec, and Gellarde Barrow.  Admittedly, I own PDFs of two of these, but hardcopies are hardcopies.  Now I can see and easily read my games!

Next up is hopping on the Yoon-Suin, Second Edition kickstarter before it goes away in about a week.  Yoon-Suin has always looked interesting, but I am a real-book junkie.  So now I can get my fix.

All the way from Britain.

So now I am international!

Last up for this month's budget is the Mutant Crawl Classics fan starter kit.  Granted, a hardback of the MCC rules would be better, but for this price, I won't complain, especially as it brings dice, rules, charsheets, and an adventure for a low price.


To be honest, these eat into March's budget, too, but I don't think I care all that much.

Anything to force me to not spend money on Magic singles - I don't play enough to justify buying all the admittedly awesome cards out there.

Even the cards I can afford!

-----

I reckon that this post means I need to go to confession for pride.

  



No comments: